Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Little girl lost

Maybe not so little, quite much older than most at the Hostel Cat which resembles a Mexican prison. I feel crappy. What am I doing? I should have a job! My music is terrible. I'm a failure. Arrrghhh.
Although I spent a glorious amount of time playing 25c pinball machines aging from the 50's up until a fun Family Guy with a mini Stewie pinball within the pinball. PINBALL! I love it if you havent guessed.
I pour my heart out to my friend Laura online, realise I'm being a negative dick got me pecker on the 45 and get ready for tonights open; mic located miles away ofcourse! Google maps takes me to an animal hospital and eventually I find Money Plays Lounge. And guess what? Its a great venue. A proper pub with locals. The night is excellently hosted, filmed and promoted. I play, I get a free meal from a young lad at his school the next day (yes, weird) and I cheer the fuck up. HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment