Monday, 28 October 2013

Couchsurfing

After dragging my case up a hill, Glassel Park has a strong Mexican community with smells of tortilla chips coming from each home. I even hear a Mariachi trumpet from a garage, I smile and quickly forget Im sweating, regretting bringing an enormous suitcase and wondering who the hell is letting me stay on their couch for free.
I get stung by a wasp, barked at by many a tiny dog and eventually arrive at my new home. I am greeted by Aaron. Aaron is wearing a long flowing green skirt and a moustache which is the entire width of his face. And nothing else.
Its okay Davina keep an open mind stop your judging eyes.
I pull my suitcase into the small bedroom filled with dvds sit down and get to know him.
He likes to be nude, he wears no shoes. He NEVER wears shoes. And you know what he's a bloody delight. He can fucking talk me to sleep and awake again and I see all of him on a daily basis. But hands down he's a kind soul and I have been here nearly 3 weeks now.

No comments:

Post a Comment